Our client is one of the largest ICT companies in Southern Africa. They needed to build a succession pipeline and manage the long-term developmental needs of talent in their organisation to align with future strategic goals. The main objectives:
- Ensure leadership continuity in key positions by identifying talent pools via a scientific approach (psychometric assessments).
- Retain and develop intellectual and knowledge capital for the future, and encourage individual advancement.
- Establish succession planning practices.
- Creating an environment where future leaders can grow and flourish.
- Maintaining an awareness by the leadership of the importance of identifying future leaders.